By Travis Bradbury
When it comes to productivity it’s the little things that make the difference…
Ever notice why some people seem to have twice the time as others?
Yet there are only 24 hours in every day.
Thomas Edison once said, “Time is really the only capital that any human being has,
and the only thing he can’t afford to lose.”
Since we all wish to get more from life, there’s no better way to accomplish this than
by finding ways to do more with the time you have been given.
Super Successful People Do this Every Day…
1. They Fight the Tyranny of the Urgent
2. They never touch the same things twice
3. They start their days with the least appealing things first
4. They don’t multitask
5. They get ready for tomorrow before they leave the office
6. They stick to their schedule during meetings
7. They say No
8. They only check email at designated times
9. They put technology to work for them